E-commerce/Digital Marketing Manager - French Speaking
Up to £35,000
Are you an experienced e-commerce, digital marketing and social media savvy? Are you fluent in French? We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a growing business in London.
Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work within a fast-growing, young and dynamic direct sales business. You will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy and take full responsibility for driving traffic and users to the website through large scale European digital marketing and social marketing campaigns.
E-commerce/Digital Marketing Manager - The Role:
* management and strategic development of website and online presence.
* manage affiliation campaigns, and affiliates.
* manage newsletters.
* manage SEO and SEM. manage our digital magazine and relationship with the authors of the articles.
* encourage and develop social media activities.
* manage the deployment of the digital marketing strategy in several European countries.
* research and evaluate new digital marketing developments and innovations,
* monitor their adoption by other organizations and/or competitors,
* explore their potential use within the company and seek opportunities.
* set up systems (Google Analytics and similar monitoring tools) for monitoring and measuring the impact of the activity to ensure that strategic aims and objectives are being met.
* provide strategic and technical advice on the use of digital marketing and ensure that online activity is co-ordinated and integrated across teams throughout the organization ensure our online activity is legally compliant, follows best practice and that systems are accessible
E-commerce/Digital Marketing Manager - French speaking
* Excellent understanding of the Internet and up to date knowledge of web development,
* new media technologies and social media tools.
* Knowledge of web design and related software, e.g. Photoshop Knowledge of legal issues and best practice relating to digital marketing.
* Experience of managing, developing and implementing web sites and digital media solutions.
* Sound experience of the practical application of social media tools, trends and applications.
* Experience of creating and measuring success of online campaigns
* Experience of managing relationships with agencies and external suppliers.
* Experience of providing specialist technical advice and support at a strategic level.
* Relevant degree - an MBA along with a Marketing and Digital Marketing specialization.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative and independently, highly self motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
* Creative skills. Proficiency of French necessary.
* Proficiency of German, Dutch or another European language a plus, but not necessary.
* Candidates must have the right to work in the EU.
If you are a French Speaking E-commerce Manager or Digital Marketing Manager and want to hear more about this opportunity please send through your CV to Nicole Houldey.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice and Facebook facebook.com/fourseasonsrecruitment