Assistant Manager - Ladieswear and Accessories Brand
Up to £20,000 + commission + staff discount + clothing allowance
Great opportunity for an experienced high fashion retail specialist to work as an Assistant Store Manager for a ladieswear and accessories brand in London.
Our client is an established and continuously growing brand with an expanding portfolio of products: a complete women swear line; bags and accessories; travel; stationary and home wares.
Assistant Manager - Ladieswear and Accessories - The Candidate:
* The ideal candidate will have proven longevity as an Assistant Manager or Senior Supervisor for a Design-led or High Fashion retailer
* The right candidate should be highly presentable, outgoing and sociable.
* You will need to demonstrate an ability for understanding customer needs and be able to offer exceptional customer service.
* Enjoy selling a product you are passionate about and appreciate the importance of outstanding product knowledge
* Have the ability and desire to meet and surpass sales targets, with drive, ambition and determination & are reliable & organised
* A team player with the ability to be flexible & work under pressure
Assistant Manager - Ladieswear and Accessories - The Role:
* Support the Store Manager with delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
* Take responsibility for all day to day operations in the shop, including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
* Ensure your team offers exceptional personal service to all customers
* Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
* Oversee standards in Store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
* Management of till and all monies in the boutique
Assistant Manager - Ladieswear and Accessories - The Package:
* Salary of up to £20,000 + commission
* Seasonal Clothing Allowance
* Staff Discount
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Store Manager in London in more detail, please apply with your CV to Angela Millar immediately.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLRetail and Facebook about this role and more!