Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Brand
- Job reference: JS043267_556225
- Location: London
- Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Merchandising
- Date posted: 13/09/2012
Up to 22k
They are a leading British company who have been well established for over 25yrs, producing timeless pieces. They are now recruiting an Assistant Merchandiser for a fixed six month contract to join their officed based in central London.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Role
You will assist the merchandise department in all elements of merchandise activity to ensure an efficient service to retail and wholesale divisions ensuring that the stock is effectively managed in order to encourage and drive sales
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a good knowledge of the products across all ranges
- Prepare daily sales reports from retail boutiques, reporting any sales highlights.
- Preparation and updating of all product information including updating product manuals.
- Stock replenishment and allocation for retail stores
- Placing of stock orders with key suppliers including special orders
- SKU set up, pricing and description writing for input into Retail Pro system.
- Assist with the preparation of month end merchandise packs for senior management.
- Carry out competitor pricing to ensure the product are competitively priced.
- Liaise with marketing department on photography and product flashes.
- Assist in the selection and coordination of items sold to domestic and/or international wholesale partners. Close working with wholesale team to ensure stock and collateral are prepared for shipping and commercial invoices accurately reflect merchandise being shipped.
- Assist in producing stock information for special projects.
- Instigate all approved price changes.
- Assist with the merchandising and replenishment for the website with potential future requirement of web specific product ordering and web fulfilment.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate
This vacancy has now expired.
- Consultant name Jacqui Sandhu
- Telephone 0208 237 8900