Our Head Office and Retail Operations division specialises in a wide range of Head Office disciplines. We recruit at all levels of Head Office and Operations jobs from Graduate through to Management and Director.
Our clients include designer brands, high end department stores and boutiques across the UK, Europe and Middle East.
We recruit Head Office and Retail Operations jobs across the following disciplines:
- Personal Assistant
- Office Manager
- Human Resources
People in these roles will have a professional telephone manner, be methodical and organised. You should also be able to work under pressure, but also be proactive during quiet periods. It helps to have system experience on Mac or PC programs.
Our high calibre clients appreciate our pro-active attitude, integrity and the quality of our service. Our experienced consultants combine in-depth understanding of the fashion and retail sector with rigorous recruitment skills. Our aim is to establish long-term partnerships with the most talented and forward thinking companies in the business.
If you’re an experienced fashion professional in Office Management, Administration, Personal Assistant or Human Resources, then we want to hear from you.
These roles require a pro-active, well-presented and organised person with a great eye for detail and style. The candidate must be able to work from a brief, but also able to develop their own ideas when required. The role is varied and priorities will change dependent on company priorities; you must be flexible and be an excellent communicator.
There are many areas of Marketing and PR that need to be covered, from Direct,Database and Digital Marketing to Events and PR Communication.
Our clients include leading High Street retailers and luxury fashion brands across all sectors, Menswear, Womenswear, Childrenswear, Footwear and Accessories.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Experience with programmes such as CMS, HTML/CSS/Photoshop preferable
- Experience using an analytics solution
- Preparation and styling on photo-shoots for catalogues
- Post production of offline marketing materials including 3rd party retouching, graphic design and printing
- Graphic Design – initial concepts and layouts for postcards / invites / mailshots
- Creation of advertising directives (for external photoshoots)
- Maintenance of content for website, and online marketing campaigns
- Plan, produce copy and manage all creative for company email campaigns
- Manage SEO and PPC systems
- Organise runway events and press conferences
- Manage and write copy for all social marketing and promoting Linkedin, Video, You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, Blog posts, online press releases, etc
- Press open days
Marketing and PR jobs:
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Communications Manager
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Online Marketing Manager
- PR Assistant
- PR Coordinator
- PR Manager
If you’re an experienced Marketing or PR professional, then we want to hear from you.
Not all Recruitment Consultancies are the same – find out why submitting your CV or register with Four Seasons Recruitment, and we’ll do the searching for you.