are crucial in fashion – the behind the scenes staff who combine the creative ideas with commercial business objectives.
Fashion Merchandisers and Planners work alongside the Buying and Product teams forecasting and analysing sales. Whether you’re applying for a Merchandising Assistant or Management role, these fashion merchandising jobs
involve a fantastic attention to detail, great commercial acumen and strong analytical skills.
Essential fashion merchandising job requirements & candidate qualities:
Submit your CV
- Previous experience in fashion merchandising
- An analytical approach
- Commercial awareness
- Planning and forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to work in fast-paced environments
- A love for fashion and creative flair
with Four Seasons Recruitment, and we’ll do the searching for you.